Global Account Manager
Company: AIT Worldwide Logistics
Location: El Paso
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Wake up each day to be part of a movement. A
movement to make an impact. A movement to go for it. A movement to
provide solutions. A movement to be empowered. A
movement to do the right thing.
our people deliver.
Empowerment, active listening and creative thinking are a few
attributes AIT teammates exercise to deliver a world-class customer
AIT is seeking a talented Global Account
Manager responsible generating and maintaining revenue for
the organization with emphasis on Fortune 500 corporations,
domestic United States and international transportation and customs
brokerage. The Account Manager is also in charge of making
sure their company is strategically positioned to engage new
clients and successfully manage relationships of existing
What You Will Be Doing Day-to-Day:
- Responsible for developing, leading, and managing key account
negotiations, as well as ensuring the company meets revenue quotas
on a global scale.
- Developing solutions that best address customer needs,
coordinating with other departments and employees as needed, and
working constantly with clients to ensure their needs are being
- Generate profitable revenue for the organization.
- Analyze account data and provide predictions to
- Review account budgets and pricing, improving cost
- Maintain and grow positive client relationships, liaising
between clients and management.
- Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as business
demands deem necessary.
What We Look for in Teammates:
- A team player who works well with others being respectful to
our teammates is a Core Value!
- A strong work ethic with an appreciation for ownership,
independence, accountability and autonomy in your role.
- Growth mindset being passionate about your craft, always
looking for ways to improve yourself and the company, being open to
change and doing things differently.
- Customer service focus we serve a wide variety of customers,
both internal and external, and building relationships is a part of
Other Skills We Hope to See:
- 7+ years relevant business to business sales experience,
Account Management or Sales experience in Supply Chain Industry
- Proven track record in generating profitable domestic and
international transportation revenue.
- Four-year degree; Business or Marketing preferred.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, organizational and
- Self-motivated individual experienced in making and
- Possess strong analytical abilities, exceptional communication
skills, and the ability to think strategically and analytically
about business and product challenges.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to develop new ideas
and innovative solutions
- Detail-oriented individual with great communication skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Works well within a team and individually.
What AIT Can Offer You:
- Growing company with a record year in performance that
continues to scale!
- Extremely lucrative sales commission programs in the
- Vertical market leaders with subject matter expertise to assist
in on-boarding new customers
- Hands-on and passionate CEO who understands the importance of
hiring great talent passionately caring for co-workers is a Core
- Laid-back and open-door work environment
- High Performance culture with a focus on a growth mindset where
continuous improvement is embraced
- Opportunity for advancement
- Competitive compensation package including auto allowance
- Full line-up of benefits
- Tuition assistance
- Volunteer program its also a Core Value we actively engage in
About AIT Worldwide Logistics:
Founded in 1979, Itasca, Illinois-based AIT Worldwide Logistics
is a full service transportation management provider. With
continental headquarters in Chicago, Amsterdam and Hong Kong, AITs
offices form a vast network spanning the globe. By coupling a
flexible business model with robust technology that presents
end-to-end shipment visibility, AIT delivers precisely tailored
supply chain efficiencies for almost every industry imaginable.
Leveraging creative, competitively priced multimodal solutions, AIT
removes the complexity from global logistics puzzles, helping
companies thrive by regaining focus on the core goals of their
AIT Worldwide Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
M/F/Veterans/Disabled. If you are unable to apply online due
to a disability, contact Human Resources at 630-766-8300 ext 5318
or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: AIT Worldwide Logistics, El Paso , Global Account Manager, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!