Physical Security Administrator - TS/SCI
Company: CACI International Inc.
Location: El Paso
Posted on: May 3, 2021
CACI is currently hiring for TS/SCI cleared Physical Security
Administrators to join our mission critical team located in Fort
What You'll Get to Do:
As the selected candidate, you will be responsible for the
administration of a variety of physical security measures that
safeguard personnel, property (including closed areas), and
information at a variety of INSCOM Foundry facilities worldwide.
Additionally, as the Physical Security Administrator, you will
assist in all areas of personnel and information security.
More About the Role:
- Control access to Foundry facilities through the oversight of
physical security systems including badging, access control, CCTV,
- Coordinates oversight of Foundry derivative facility area
access security badging for employees and visitors.
- Conducts physical security inspections and facility assessments
to review security procedures and provide recommendations
- Prepares and maintains detailed records pertaining to control
of classified matter, safes, keys and personnel clearances
- Queries and submits requests for access to the SSO or
- Performs escort duties for visiting personnel.
- Acts as an advisor to management on physical security problems
to ensure compliance of this and all other applicable government
- Prepares written or narrative reports of facility security
- Performs other qualified duties as assigned
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Associates degree in an associated discipline or equivalent
related work experience and six (6) or more years' experience in
- Two (2) or more years' experience working in business/program
management or corporate security for a government contractor
- In-depth knowledge of Defense Information System for Security
(DISS) and Security Clearance Tracking (SECTR) pertaining to Secret
and Top-Secret clearance level access characterization of employees
and visitors to DoD facilities
- Working knowledge of National Industrial Security Program,
Intelligence Community Directives and associated industrial
security regulations, policies and laws
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
for correspondence, reports, briefings and procedures
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Knowledge and understanding of badging, access control and CCTV
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to stand, sit, climb a ladder, and walk to conduct
physical security inspections
- Able to kneel, bend, and stoop, and have correctable
- US Citizen. Final Top-Secret Clearance based upon a TIER 5
Background Investigation and favorable eligibility determination
for access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) IAW ICD
- Some positions or assignments may require a Counterintelligence
(CI) Scope Polygraph, especially those requiring access to
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
US-Fort Bliss-TX-EL PASO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., El Paso , Physical Security Administrator - TS/SCI, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!