Company: Regent Care Centers
Location: El Paso
Posted on: May 3, 2021
$500.00 Sign On Bonus for Full-Time Candidates
$500.00 Sign On Bonus For Full-Time Candidates
The primary purpose of your job position is to perform the
day-to-day activities of the Housekeeping Department in accordance
with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and
regulations governing our facility, and as may be directed by the
Administrator, and/or the Director of Housekeeping, to assure that
the nursing care facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and
- Perform day-to-day housekeeping functions as assigned.
- Ensure that work/cleaning schedules are followed as closely as
- Clean/polish furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room
heating/cooling units, etc., in resident rooms, recreational areas,
etc., daily as instructed.
- Clean, wash, sanitize, and/or polish bathroom fixtures. Ensure
that water marks are removed from fixtures.
- Clean windows/mirrors in resident rooms, recreational areas,
bathrooms, and entrance/exit ways.
- Clean floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping,
stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc. (NOTE: Ensure that
appropriate caution/safety signs are properly set up prior to
performing such duties.) Clean carpets, to include vacuuming,
shampooing, deodorizing, and disinfecting.
- Clean walls and ceilings by washing, wiping, dusting, spot
cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing, etc.
- Remove dirt, dust, grease, film, etc., from surfaces using
proper cleaning/disinfecting solutions.
- Discard waste/trash into proper containers and reline trash
receptacle with plastic liner.
- Clean vacant rooms as assigned.
- Ensure that work/assignment areas are clean and that equipment,
tools, supplies, etc., are properly stored at all times, as well as
before leaving such areas for breaks, meal times, and end of the
- Other(s) that may become necessary/appropriate to assure that
our facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner
and as directed by the Housekeeping Supervisor and/or
Regent Care Centers offers a competitive compensation and
benefit package for Full Time employees that includes:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life insurance
- Flexible Spending for Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Matching contributions up to 4%
Part Time employees are offered limited PTO, limited Paid
Holidays, and 401k benefits. PRN employees are offered 401k
Regent Care Centers is committed to being an equal opportunity
employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, gender, disability, age or national origin or any other
- Training in environmental control practices and procedures
- Must possess a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions concerning
the mixing of cleaning compounds, liquids, disinfecting solutions,
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.,
and maintain the appearance of housekeeping areas, must perform
regular inspections of resident rooms/units for sanitation, order,
safety and proper performance of assigned duties.
Keywords: Regent Care Centers, El Paso , Housekeeping Staff, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!