Sales Associate- FT (Store #51633)
Company: Delek US Holdings
Location: El Paso
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Delek US Holdings, Inc. is a diversified downstream energy
company with assets in petroleum refining, logistics, asphalt,
renewable fuels and convenience store retailing. The convenience
store retail business is the largest 7-Eleven licensee in the
United States and operates approximately 300 convenience stores
which also market motor fuels in central and west Texas and New
- Interact with and serve customers, handle transactions, provide
superior customer service through efficient operation of the
- Greet, assist and serve customers in a prompt, friendly and
- Maintains a neat and clean appearance and compiles with dress
- Completes a shift change report at the end of the shift,
properly post and verifies all hours worked.
- Immediately notifies store manager of any discrepancies in the
operating results on the shift report, or cash variations in excess
of established policy within 24 hours.
- Makes money drops and maintains cash levels while following
check cashing and vendor check procedures.
- Accurately posts markups and markdowns, store use of
merchandise, voids and bad-merchandise write-offs within
- Follows loss prevention procedures and guidelines.
- Shares the responsibility for controlling the inventory and
cash variance on the shift.
- Keeps coolers, drink boxes, stores shelves, and displays fully
stocked, cleaned and fronted at all times.
- Adheres to all food service procedures as directed by the store
- Cleans floors, windows, restrooms, food preparation areas,
shelving, counters, parking lots, and gas pump area and empties
garbage/trash as needed to maintain a superior store manager.
- Checks refrigeration and other equipment for proper
performance, a minimum of one time per shift and immediately
advises store manager of any maintenance problems.
- Reports to work on time, maintains a clean and well-groomed
personal appearance, exhibits cooperative work behavior and
notifies manager in advance of absence.
- Communicates with customers.
- Performs arithmetic in order to make change, complete shift
reports and account for numbers of a variety of products during
- Moves cases of milk, soft drinks, beer, juice containers and
- Checks identification and processes money orders.
- Operates electronic cash register and other equipment.
- Stocks shelves and coolers.
- Sweeps and mops floors, dusts shelves, empties trash and places
in an outside bin, and cleans parking lot and grounds surrounding
- Communication with customers, staff and supervisors.
- Basic arithmetic skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Team member orientation.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Former experience with strong work ethics that include honesty,
confidentiality, and a desire to learn.
- Any combination of experience, education, or training that
would provide the level of knowledge, skill and ability required is
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law. Equal Opportunity
BECOME PART OF THE ENERGY
It's an exciting time to join Delek. We're on a mission to
attract, retain, and engage the best and brightest talent - those
who are great team players and leaders who make it their first
priority to serve.
- We are performance driven
- We value a passion for excellence
- We value teamwork
- We value and reward hard work and dedication
Delek US offers the opportunity to provide you with more than a
job - we want to help you build a career.
Since our inception, our ability to hire the right people for
the job has served us well, resulting in an impressive record of
consistent growth and profitability. With more than 3,500 employees
in nine states, we have brought together a diverse team of
professionals passionate about investing their time and expertise
in one of the most dynamic downstream energy companies in the
Welcome to Delek US Holdings
Keywords: Delek US Holdings, El Paso , Sales Associate- FT (Store #51633), Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!