Floor Tech - El Paso, TX
Company: Training, Rehabilitation & Development
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Hourly Rate: $13.00Schedule: Wednesday - Sunday 7:00 PM -
3:00PMMust be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends,
evenings and holidays as needed.Benefits include: Medical, Vision,
Dental, Health & Welfare, Paid Time Off, and Uniforms.SummaryFloor
Technicians will assess the condition of multiple types of floor
surfaces and devise applicable strategies for proper care and
maintenance. Work typically consists of using a variety of
machinery designed for floor care operations.Must be able to obtain
and maintain security clearance.Essential Functions
- Assesses the condition of floors and devise methods to clean,
buff, or refinish them.
- Dusts, mops, burnishes and refinishes surfaces in offices,
hallways, and stairways according to floor maintenance
- Performs preventative maintenance checks on all floor care
equipment and tools prior to using them.
- Operates floor care equipment such as automatic scrubbers,
floor machines, and dry vacuums.
- Provides direction to workers such as floor care apprentices
and general cleaners to ensure that all cleaning and maintenance
work is performed according to standards.
- Tags equipment and tools for major repair and maintenance;
ensures that supervisors are duly informed.
- Handles inventory management duties; orders and maintains
adequate supplies of cleaners and equipment.
- Performs advanced cleaning procedures on carpeted areas and
assists in cleaning/sanitizing installed carpets.
- Handles trash collection and disposal work.
- Other tasks as directed by the Project Manager/Supervisor.
- Obtains and maintains any required security clearance.
- Complies with the Drug-Free Workplace policy.
- Adheres to Operations Security standard operating
procedures.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.TRDI, UNDER THE AbilityOne Program, hires many
individuals with and without disabilities, especially those that
are transitioning out of the Armed Services:TRDI will follow
AbilityOne requirements for the staffing needs of this jobsite.
Additional information can be located at
http://www.abilityone.org/. If you are self-identifying a
disability, please submit supportive documentation (i.e. the
official medical/psychological diagnosis signed by the appropriate
healthcare provider, along with functional limitations + extent)
with the application package for full employment consideration. If
you have a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor assigned, you can
request the Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor (VRC) for a 1-page
letter on their official letterhead with the same requested
information (signed by the VRC). Please fax supporting
documentation to 210-249-5623 - Juan Hernandez, AbilityOne
- Ability to effectively work with other team membersAbility to
maintain confidentiality of informationDetail-oriented with basic
organizational skillsAble to work a Flexible Work
- High School or betterEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Training, Rehabilitation & Development, El Paso , Floor Tech - El Paso, TX, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!