We are dedicated to locating and placing Impact Players with
clients that desire them. We are committed to a strong
relationship-driven approach that combines best-in-class recruiting
practices and continuous training to provide an exceptional level
of service to every client and candidate.
Executive Director Behavioral Health
Southeastern NM border not far from El Paso Texas
Our client is a 100 bed, free standing community hospital
located at the base of the Sacramento Mountains and White Sands
National Monument. The terrain and the weather are beautiful!
This financially rock solid hospital system is looking for a
Controller with a track record of achievement and stability in
their career to help take a strong staff and ancillary departments
to the next level of service and success.
Seeking an experienced Director of Nursing to provide an
environment for effective relationship-based nursing care and to
ensure that the department consistently provides high quality care
with positive patient outcomes.
• Ensuring efficient fiscal operation of the Department of
• Seeking and acting upon patient, family and staff feedback
• Promoting, developing and evaluating processes and systems for
• Leading the development and implementation of policies,
procedures and standards of care
• Evaluating the outcomes of patient care to recommend and
integrate appropriate changes
• Ensuring compliance with hospital, state, federal and
licensing agency regulatory standards
• Leading and/or participating in Quality Improvement (QI)
groups and other multidisciplinary meetings
• Collaboration with community health organizations to enhance
the hospitals community presence
The DON will report to the Executive Director and Hospital's
Chief Nursing Officer.
Our client offers a very aggressive compensation program
potentially including sign on/relocation, bonuses based on
performance and world class benefits!
For prompt and confidential consideration, please apply to the
Click here to apply online