SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
About Del Sol Medical Center
Since 1974, Del Sol Medical Center has provided quality
healthcare to El Paso and the surrounding region. As a
full-service, acute care hospital in East El Paso with a Level II
Trauma designation in Emergency Services, we continue to expand our
services to meet the growing needs of our tristate community,
providing special expertise in Cardiology, Maternity & Child
Services, a Level III NICU, a Center of Excellence designation for
our Bariatric Clinic, a Level II Trauma Center, and a newly
renovated 32-bed Rehabilitation Hospital. The physicians, nurses
and staff at our 350-bed hospital are committed to providing the
highest quality care with compassion and integrity.
Benefits: (RN Union Positions)
We offer an excellent total compensation package, for various
positions including competitive salary, excellent benefit package
and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability
to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO
medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition
reimbursement, and employee discount program. We would love to talk
to you about this fantastic opportunity.
To provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the
nursing process. In collaboration with the patient's family and
other members of the health care delivery team, including
physicians, implements, evaluates and coordinates the plan of
POPULATION SERVED: Core competences will be assessed primarily
on the following patient population served: Neonates
* Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing
* Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality
* Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is
supportive of quality patient care through effective use of
resources and personnel.
* Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in
relationships with internal and external customers.
* Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the
patient's right to privacy by protecting confidential
* Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on a
total assessment and the age of the patient.
* Evaluates and documents patient response: monitors and
recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes
appropriate action based on assessment of the patient.
* Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
* Minimum College: Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or
* Current RN licensure in Texas or compact state.
* Current BCLS certification
* Current NRP certification required within 6months of hire
* Current S.T.A.B.L.E. certification required within 6months of
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
* NICU, Nursery experience preferred.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
* Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary
to transfer physician orders.
* Knowledge of body substance isolation.
* Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family,
internal and external partners needs.
* Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.