Scheduler, (CAF - ASOS)
Location: El Paso
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Scheduler, (CAF - ASOS)
- El Paso, TX, USA
- Based upon Experience
- Full TimeWe offer Medical, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance,
Dental, 401K, PTO and Tuition Reimbursement to those who
qualify.Email Me Similar Jobs Email Me This JobVectorCSP is looking
for an experienced Scheduler to work in the El Paso, TX area at
Fort Bliss.Job Summary: Coordinate with senior squadron leadership
on a daily and weekly basis to build long- and short-range
schedules to ensure full coverage of all pilots and aircrew,
instructors, evaluators, support personnel, and supervisor
- Secret Clearance requiredEducation and Experience:
- Military technical training in the scheduling career field a
- Two years' experience working in a squadron (CAF
FS/USAFWC/ASOS), group, or wing scheduling program.
- Two Years' experience using PEX (FS) or TACTICS (ASOS) or
similar scheduling program.
- Two Years' experience using Microsoft Office Suite.Essential
- Coordinate with senior squadron leadership on a daily and
weekly basis to build long- and short-range schedules to ensure
full coverage of all Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC),
instructor, evaluator, support personnel, and supervisor
- Populate and publish unit scheduling data for long- and
short-range ground, academic, terminal control, and simulator
training event schedules IAW Air Support Operations Group (ASOG)
- Track JTACs/operations personnel availability (i.e., leave,
temporary duty, scheduled medical appointments or other scheduling
commitments). De-conflict JTAC/operations personnel schedules and
work with squadron leadership to ensure JTACs/operations personnel
are available to meet assigned tasks.
- Perform daily updates of scheduling data to compensate for
changing conditions and training completion rates.
- Facilitate last-minute schedule changes to ensure full coverage
by working with the current mission commander/operations supervisor
- Track daily terminal controls/task evaluation/academic training
requirements and accomplishments to facilitate accurate scheduling
as directed by the DO, basing JTAC schedules on experience to
mitigate ORM. Report updates to squadron and group leadership.
- Coordinate with the unit operations training, unit mobility
support, and DO to arrange a schedule to facilitate mission
qualification, upgrade, test, exercises, and continuation training
accomplishment to meet required currency and progression standards,
IAW DO priorities.
- Obtain equipment availability data from support personnel to
schedule JTACs for training, exercises, simulators, and
- Assist in determining terminal control, ground, and simulator
schedule requirements for upgrade, initial qualification, mission
qualification, currency, and continuation training based on
syllabus requirements, student progression, weather, and daily
equipment or training range availability.
- Coordinate with OSS Plans department, outside agencies/exercise
participants, and higher headquarters (Warfighter exercises, GREEN
FLAG, Weapons School Support, etc.) to report and facilitate
exercise and special event schedule coordination.Knowledge, Skills
- Be able to adapt quickly to changing circumstances in a medium-
to high-stress environment.
- Ability to cross train into other support functions for
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems
such as word processing, managing files and records, designing
forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer
- Understanding the implications of new information for both
current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and
subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in
- Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in
completing work tasks.VectorCSP is a Federal contracting small
business based out of North Carolina. We help our nation's military
and government leaders realize the Cost, Schedule, and Performance
goals of their organizations through our expert integrated
logistics, engineering, training, and strategic program management
support.We offer Medical, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, Dental,
401K, PTO and Tuition Reimbursement to those who qualify. To apply,
please go to https://vectorcsp.applicantpro.com/. For assistance
please contact our Human Resources Department by telephone at (252)
338-4255 or by email, email@example.com. Like us on
Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/VectorCSP/ & Follow us on
LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/company/vectorcsp/Vector CSP,
LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or any other
reasons prohibited under Federal, State or local laws. EOE
Keywords: VectorCSP, El Paso , Scheduler, (CAF - ASOS), Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!