Company: Helen of Troy
Location: El Paso
Posted on: March 27, 2020
We are seeking a Tech I to join us at Helen of Troy in El Paso,
TX. Make an impact supporting world-class brands including our 8
leadership brands: OXO, Hydro Flask, Vicks, Braun, Honeywell, PUR,
Hot Tools, Drybar. Our outstanding products elevate people's lives
everywhere, every day.
What contribution will I make to Helen of Troy?
The Tech I analyzes product test results per test procedures and
specifications. Expedites test reports in a timely manner and
troubleshoots product with acceptable test results.
What you'll be doing
- Test and generate test reports
- Maintain test equipment
- Monitor product life testing and generate reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
What are the requirements for consideration?
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma and
specialized or technical training OR 2 years related experience
equivalent to specialized or technical training. Associate degree
in Electronics preferred.
- Previous experience in consumer product development testing
practices and methodologies, especially in safety product testing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to communicate clearly, accurately, and concisely with
other staff members
- Thorough understanding of and the ability to use MS Office and
Windows based software (Word, Excel, and e-mail software)
- Experience with Oracle preferred
- Knowledge of laboratory software preferred
- Able to work under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines
- Good organizational skills
- Knowledge of AC power sources, DC power meters, and Variable
power sources connected to a meter is essential
- Knowledge of the basic functions in the operation,
representation of the display in Watts, current, and voltage is
- Experience with Calipers, Micrometers, Soldering, Multimeter.
Oscilloscope, Milling, and Lathe experience preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time
To learn more about Helen of Troy, visit us at
www.helenoftroy.com.You can also find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor,
Facebook, and Twitter.
Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected
If you, as one of our employees or as an applicant for employment,
have any questions about our Affirmative Action Plan, please
contact Human Resources during regular business hours.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to
request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment
selection process, please contact Human Resources at (915)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of
personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to
change duties of the position at any time.
Keywords: Helen of Troy, El Paso , Tech I, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!