Location: El Paso
Posted on: August 2, 2022
At Finhabits, you'll become part of a finance company shaping a
brighter financial future for Latinos in the US. We know that what
we do has a direct impact on people's lives. Together with our
600,000 members, we are changing the way Latinos interact with
personal finance, healthcare and home ownership. Finhabits has
achieved significant growth, with ambitious plans ahead, but to
continue this growth we need great talent. Our founder Carlos
Garcia was honored by Goldman Sachs among the 100 most intriguing
entrepreneurs at the 2020 Builders + Innovators Summit.
- Design, build, and maintain core services and APIs.
- Re-architect existing core services and systems with an eye
towards maintainability and scalability.
- Identify technology trends and evolving social behavior that
may support or impede the success of the business.
- Ensure the company's internal technological processes and
customer-facing services comply with applicable laws and
regulations for privacy and security.
- Research and prototype newer technologies to be utilized in our
systems and products.
- Provide feedback to other engineers through code reviews and
- Needs to be authorized to work in the US.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience designing scalable, testable, production-ready
systems. 6+ years of backend or full stack engineering experience
in a professional environment.
- Strong experience with Java, experience with Spring Framework
or J2EE a plus
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services a plus
- Experience working with API-driven and data-intensive
- Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent work
Keywords: Finhabits, El Paso , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!