Principal Auditor / Enterprise Technology Audit Group - Information Security Team
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: El Paso
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact
information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your
current resume prior to submitting your application for
consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will
need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by
both email and text message. In order to receive text message
invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number
designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact
information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs
and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented
people who will put our customers at the center of everything we
do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued
and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.
Audit Services conducts audits and reports the results of our work
to the Audit & Examinations Committee of the Board of Directors. We
provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services
delivered through a highly competent and diverse team. As a
business partner, Audit Services helps the Company accomplish its
objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to
evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control,
and governance processes.
The Enterprise Technology Audit Group is comprised of four teams
responsible for Information Security, Infrastructure, IT
Governance, and CIO Applications. The Information Security team is
looking to fill several PrincipalAuditorpositions to support the
coverage of the Technology, but not limited to Cloud Computing,
Configuration Management, Cryptography, Cyber Defense, Network,
Patch, and Vulnerability Management.
Key job responsibilities for this position include the
- With the assistance of an engagement supervisor, lead execution
of technology-focused audits by identifying and assessing risks in
business context related to the technologies and IT management
processes and by developing audit tests designed to achieve audit
- Develops and applies effective project leadership skills
pertaining to information security and technology infrastructure
audit engagements regarding notification, task assignment and
monitoring, project pacing and control.
- Leads audits that are generally small to moderate in size and
complexity to ensure resources are assigned and executed according
to budgets and schedules.
- Engaged in multiple audits concurrently, with a leadership role
in at least one audit.
- Exercises superior judgment when evaluating the business impact
and significance of audit findings, identifying mitigating controls
and other factors and assessing whether residual risks are
consistent with risk tolerance and prudent risk management
- Demonstrates professional skepticism.
- Presents audit results in an objective and unbiased
- Develops valuable and trusting relationships with internal
business partners by executing efficient audit work and offering
suggestions to enhance risk management based on an enterprise-wide
view of technology risk management
- Escalates significant risks and loss exposures to the
appropriate levels of management.Only locations listed will be
considered. 1525 W WT Harris Blvd, 1st floor, Charlotte NC 28262,
301 S College St, 6th floor, Charlotte NC 28202, 1700 Lincoln St,
9th floor, Denver CO 90203, 608 2nd Ave S., 5th floor, Minneapolis
MN 55402, 90 S. 7th St, 12th floor, Minneapolis MN 55402, 100 W.
Washington St, 12th floor, Phoenix AZ 85003, 4101 Wiseman Blvd,
Bldg 102, 1st floor, San Antonio TX 78251, 1 N. Jefferson Ave, 3rd
floor, Saint Louis MO 63103
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following
audit or risk functions: covering risk identification, mitigation
and management (includes audit, legal, operational risk, compliance
risk, credit risk, market risk, technology risk, or the management
of a process or business with accountability for risk.)
- Experience at a financial institution or accounting firm
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit or risk
methodologies and supporting tools
- Certification in one or more of the following: CPA, CAMS, CRCM,
CIA, CISA or Commissioned Bank Examiner designation
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology audit and
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical
Other Desired Qualifications
- IT Audit experience at a large financial institution or
- Experience within one of the following areas: Information
security, IT governance, risk management or application
- Knowledge of information security management frameworks (e.g.
COBIT, ISO 2700x, ITIL, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, SANS Top 20
Critical Security Controls).
- Experience leading/supervising and mentoring audit support
- Experience with Cloud Computing, Configuration Management,
Cryptography, Cyber Defense, Network, Patch, and Vulnerability
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the
candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, El Paso , Principal Auditor / Enterprise Technology Audit Group - Information Security Team, IT / Software / Systems , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!