GV Assoc. Payroll Specialist
Location: El Paso
Posted on: November 11, 2019
ADP is hiring a GlobalView Payroll Specialist. The GlobalView
Payroll Specialist will execute payroll processing activities for a
specified group of Mexican clients in accordance with SAS70
guidelines. Ensure errors are identified and escalated to the
Payroll Manager for resolution. Perform testing activities for
existing clients and participate in User Acceptance Testing for new
clients transitioning to the Client Service organization.Insightful
Expertise is a core value at ADP. And in GlobalView?, it's one of
the reasons the world's largest companies - including 80% of the
Fortune 500 - count on our solutions. We bring the proven expertise
and responsiveness of one company and one team dedicated to
unparalleled partnership and an unwavering relationship with our
clients. We are a passionate partner committed to their success -
and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of
our winning team.At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage
your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how
to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve,
learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates
you, you belong at ADP.We strive for every interaction to be driven
by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything,
Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts,
Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.RESPONSIBILITIES:Payroll
- Manage payroll processing schedule and ensure deadlines are
- Execute interfaces and run payroll processing activities.
- Reconcile payroll results and perform audit checks as per
- Prepare client sign off documents for approval by a Payroll
Specialist or Payroll Manager
- Validate and process inbound/outbound interfaces.
- Participate in quarterly balancing of Year End totals.
- Retain appropriate audits to support SAS70 requirements.
- Conduct Year End balancing and filings.
- Track payroll results against metrics
- Issue Resolution -- Change Management Activities:
- Assist the Payroll Manager in resolving client issues.
- Assist in coordinating with internal departments to ensure
timely resolution of outstanding issues.
- Run test scripts in the Quality environment for change
- Update documentation used to run the payroll as requiredClient
- Act as back-up for vacation and time off requests
- Participate in client meetings as required
- Strong customer service is important to succeed in this
- 0 to 2 years work experience in Payroll. PREFERRED
QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the
- Knowledge of Year End processing requirements for multiple
states CPA certifications considered an asset.
- Proficient with word and excel.
- Advanced client service skills both written an oral.
- Ability to analyze problems through effective customer
interaction and communication.
- Ability to work under time constraints to ensure deadlines are
- Experience with SAP Payroll highly desired; degree preferred.
- Proven capability in effectively managing and meeting client
- Strong self initiative and highly motivated individual.
- The ability to work flexible hours may be required. We're
designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're
working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies'
by FORTUNE? Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc? as one of the
'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000
organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter,
embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing
for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how
great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of
opportunity. At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation.
ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of
race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin,
age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an
inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit,
qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, El Paso , GV Assoc. Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!