Implementation Specialist II - Payroll or Time
Location: El Paso
Posted on: May 11, 2022
ADP is hiring a Client Onboarding Specialist.
- Are you looking to grow your career in an agile, dynamic
environment with plenty of opportunities to progress?
- Are you a continuous learner who embraces ongoing training,
development, and mentorship opportunities?
- Are you looking to be yourself in a culture that values equity,
inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse
perspectives and insights?
If so, this may be an opportunity for you. Read on and decide for
As a Client Onboarding Specialist, you will carry the ADP
relationship forward after a sale and enable the first interaction
between mid-sized business clients and ADP's industry-leading
payroll and HR solutions. You will build relationships with clients
and seamlessly implement ADP's technologies to ensure your clients
achieve long-term success. Once ADP services are delivered, your
efforts will have a direct impact on the day-to-day lives of your
clients' employees - from paychecks to health benefits and
You will spend your day ensuring your clients are comfortable using
ADP's products and services. Every day, you will partner with
clients to learn and understand their business needs; analyze
existing systems, interface requirements, and business processes;
and guide and drive clients towards the best solution for their
unique business needs. Still, every day will be different because
the new clients you meet span geographies and industries, requiring
different solutions to satisfy their specific needs. That will keep
things interesting, and our top-ranked training will help set you
up for success!
To thrive in this role, you must be comfortable working in a
metrics-driven environment. You are eager to learn and adapt well
to change. You have a way with clients that builds rapport,
establishes trust, and shines with professionalism. Over the phone
and in writing, your communication style is clear and easy for our
clients to understand and take action on. As a result, your client
satisfaction scores make you proud. Pace should not scare you. We
also have a healthy dose of fun. Not only can you find a career
here, but friendships that last in a company that values
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources
technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced
payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe
our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive,
down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation,
and values belonging. We've received recognition as a global Best
Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for
diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc - Top 50
Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural
talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has
joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black
Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our
YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Implementation at ADP, watch here:
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
What you can expect on a typical day:
- Onboard Clients.You'll create exceptional onboarding
experiences for each product or service implementation. You'll help
clients develop the skills and confidence to use our products with
ease through your expertise and relationship-building.
- Implement ADP Technologies. To deliver a comprehensive ADP
solution, you will consult with clients and analyze existing
systems, interface requirements, and business processes. You will
incorporate new processes, tools, and approaches when recommending
and implementing the ADP solution.
- Partner Internally. You will collaborate with ADP associates in
sales and customer service and exchange routine information with
members of the client project team, including priorities,
timeliness, and issues as they arise.
- Multi-Task & Communicate. You will work on multiple
time-sensitive projects and follow-up items at the same time. You
will share essential information with clients and the teams you
work with at ADP.
- You adhere to a daily schedule and organize yourself to deal
with a high volume of inbound calls. Daily phone time may increase
during peak seasons, like at the close of the calendar year.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- High School Diploma
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in a client service/customer
service environment or systems integration environment
- Basic project management skills
- You can work overtime hours during peak seasons
A college degree is great but not required. What's more important
is having the skills to do the job. Other acceptable experiences
- Experience noted above OR
- Military experience where skills including teamwork,
adaptability, organization, and follow-through will help you build
team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- Basic project management skills
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication
- A quick wit and sense of humor. (We're kidding...sort of, but
it does make the day go by faster, #AmIRight?)BONUS POINTS FOR
THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree OR
- Equivalent Military experience OR
- 3 years of experience working in client service/customer
- Business consulting experience
- Ability to work independently and with a teamYOU'LL ALSO LOVE
WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups to
connect globally with networks and allies who share common
interests and experiences.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1
because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We're here to
provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that
happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there
for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a
lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for
volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!Jobs.adp.com
Keywords: ADP, El Paso , Implementation Specialist II - Payroll or Time, Human Resources , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!