Housekeeping Supervisor Asst - Residence Inn El Paso
Company: Residence Inn El Paso
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for administering and
coordinating housekeeping functions in assigned sections, as well
as assuming all Housekeeping Manager functions in his/her
- Inspect Room Attendant's work performance within assigned section
on a daily basis to ensure the standards and productivity levels
are being met and maintained.
- In the absence of the Housekeeping Manager or Assistant
Housekeeping Manager, inspect all V.I.P. rooms and report their
availability to the Front Office, according to hotel standards.
- Oversee the closing of the floors at the end of the day, ensuring
the Room Attendants' carts are clean and restocked.
- Ensure records of daily assignments are completed, signed off and
turned into the Housekeeping Office on time.
- Maintain key control.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the standards.
- Monitor cleanliness and orderliness of Room Attendants' carts,
linen closets, control closets, stairways and landings.
- Oversee the daily assignment of duties, ensuring Room Attendants
and House Attendants carry a work assignment.
- Carry an active pager/radio to maintain contact with the Front
Office and/or Engineering throughout the shift.
- Report on progress of all out-of-order rooms under the
Housekeeping Department's supervision to the Guest Services
Manager, according to standards.
- Initiate work orders for repairs and maintenance and forward to
Engineering. Follow through on each work order until completed.
- Assist with training of Housekeeping staff.
- May be required to clean rooms as business needs dictate.
- Ensure completion of cleaning projects on a biannual basis.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: Residence Inn El Paso, El Paso , Housekeeping Supervisor Asst - Residence Inn El Paso, Hospitality & Tourism , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!