Interventional Radiology Registered Nurse
Company: Del Sol Medical Center
Location: El Paso
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
About Del Sol Medical CenterSince 1974, Del Sol Medical Center has
provided quality healthcare to El Paso and the surrounding region.
As a full-service, acute care hospital in East El Paso with a Level
II Trauma designation in Emergency Services, we continue to expand
our services to meet the growing needs of our tristate community,
providing special expertise in Cardiology, Maternity & Child
Services, a Level III NICU, a Center of Excellence designation for
our Bariatric Clinic, a Level II Trauma Center, and a newly
renovated 32-bed Rehabilitation Hospital.--The physicians, nurses
and staff at our 350-bed hospital are committed to providing the
highest quality care with compassion and integrity.-- POSITION
SUMMARY:Individual proceeds on his/her own initiative, in
compliance with policies, practices and procedures prescribed by
professional nursing practice and approved by hospital---s Nursing
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing process.
Participates, cooperate, and helps develop unit based Quality
- Supports, maintains, and provides an environment which is
supportive of quality patient care through effective use for
resources and personnel. Practices, develops, and endorses customer
service skills in relationships with internal and external
- Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the
patient---s rights to privacy by protecting confidential
- Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on
assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documents patient response; monitors and
recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes
appropriate action based on assessment of the patient.
- Demonstrates Customer Service/Service Plus principles and
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications EDUCATION REQUIRED
AND/OR PREFERRED:--Minimum Associates degree, diploma or BSN
- Current RN license in Texas or compact state required.
- BCLS certification required.EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:--
- 5 years critical care experience preferred with a good
knowledge of cardiac drugs and arrhythmias.--
- Knowledge of hemodynamic monitoring helpful, but not
- This position is exposed to ionizing radiation and requires the
employee to wear a lead apron and stand for long periods of
time.SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Reads and writes basic English with the skills necessary to
transfer physician---s orders required.
- Ability to move in excess of 100 pounds, with assistance from
other staff members required.
- Knowledge of sterile procedures required.
- Ability to listen, empathize, and respond to patient, family,
internal and external partners needs required.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.Notice Our Company---s
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by
physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the
practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a
comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across
approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to
deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing
care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine.
We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on
the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million
patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve
the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but
everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways,
and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
Keywords: Del Sol Medical Center, El Paso , Interventional Radiology Registered Nurse, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!