RN / NICU / Texas / Permanent / ICU Registered Nurse Job
Location: El Paso
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
About Del Sol Medical Center
Since 1974, Del Sol Medical Center has provided quality healthcare
to El Paso and the surrounding region. As the only full-service,
acute care hospital in East El Paso with a Level II Trauma
designation in Emergency Services, we continue to expand our
services to meet the growing needs of our tristate community,
providing special expertise in Cardiology, Maternity & Child
Services, a Level III NICU, a Center of Excellence designation for
our Bariatric Clinic and Minimally Invasive Surgery Center, and a
newly renovated 32-bed Rehabilitation Hospital. The p hysicians,
nurses and staff at our 350-bed hospital are committed to providing
the highest quality care with compassion and integrity.
Benefits Weoffer you an excellent total compensation package,
including competitivesalary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in ourteam and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k,PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
student loan assistance program, and employee discount program. We
would loveto talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
POSITION SUMMARY: To provide professional nursing care to
patientsutilizing the nursing process. To collaborate with other
members of the healthcare delivery team including physicians, to
deliver quality health care. ESSENTIALFUNCTIONS:
- Demonstrates knowledge andapplication of the nursing
- Participates and cooperatesin the unit based Quality
- Supports, maintains andprovides an environment which is
supportive of quality patient care througheffective use of
resources and personnel.
- Practices, develops andendorses customer service skills in
relationships with internal and externalcustomers.
- Serves as the patient andfamily advocate with respect to the
patients right to privacy by protectingconfidential
- Plans and implements patientcare and teaching based on a total
assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documentspatient response; monitors and
recognizes changes in physiological andpsychosocial status; takes
appropriate action based on assessment of thepatient.
Qualifications EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED: (list required
and preferred separately) REQUIRED
- Minimum College: Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN.
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION: (list required and preferred separately)
- CCRN preferred
- S.T.A.B.L.E. preferred
- NRP preferred REQUIRED
- Current RN licensure in Texas or compact state. BCLS certified
- ACLS upon hire or transfer into unit (Exception: GN must obtain
within six (6) months from date of hire or transfer into unit.
- Certifications must be kept current as documented on card.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED: (list required and preferred
- Acute care experience. SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary
to transcribe physicians orders.
- Knowledge of body substance isolation. Ability to listen,
empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, contact
Keywords: HCA., El Paso , RN / NICU / Texas / Permanent / ICU Registered Nurse Job, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!