ASU Registered Nurse, Evenings
Company: Del Sol Medical Center
Location: El Paso
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Description SHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
About Del Sol Medical Center
Since 1974, Del Sol Medical Center hasprovided quality healthcare
to El Paso and the surrounding region. As the onlyfull-service,
acute care hospital in East El Paso with a Level II
Traumadesignation in Emergency Services, we continue to expand our
services to meetthe growing needs of our tristate community,
providing special expertise inCardiology, Maternity & Child
Services, a Level III NICU, a Center ofExcellence designation for
our Bariatric Clinic and Minimally Invasive SurgeryCenter, and a
newly renovated 32-bed Rehabilitation Hospital. The
physicians,nurses and staff at our 350-bed hospital are committed
to providing the highestquality care with compassion and
BENEFITS:We offeryou an excellent total compensation package,
including competitive salary,excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team andyour ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTOmedical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, and
employee discount program. We would loveto talk to you about this
POSITION SUMMARY:To provide professional nursing care to patients
utilizing the nursingprocess. To collaborate with other members of
the health care delivery teamincluding physicians, to deliver
quality health care.--POPULATIONSERVED:Core competencies will be
assessed primarily on the following patientpopulation(s) served:
All ages across the age continuum with the exception
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing
- Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality
- Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is
supportive of quality patient care through effective use of
resources and personnel.
- Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in
relationships with internal and external customers.
- Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the
patients right to privacy by protecting confidential
- Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on a total
assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documents patient response; monitors and
recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes
appropriate action based on assessment of the patient.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications EDUCATION REQUIRED
AND/OR PREFERRED:------------------------ REQUIRED
- Minimum College: Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or
- Current RN licensure in Texas or compact state.--
- Current BCLS certification.
- ACLS/PALS certification current or obtained within one year of
employment or transfer into unit.--EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR
- Previous experience in ambulatory services, surgical, recovery,
or critical care area.--SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary
to transfer physician---s orders.
- Knowledge of body substance isolation.
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family,
internal and external partners needs.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish.
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by
physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the
practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a
comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across
approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to
deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing
care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine.
We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on
the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million
patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve
the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but
everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways,
and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
Keywords: Del Sol Medical Center, El Paso , ASU Registered Nurse, Evenings, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!