General, Advanced or Hepatology Focused Academic Position - Texas
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Location: El Paso
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Internal Medicine opening in El Paso, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
General, Advanced or Hepatology Focused Academic Position - Texas in Texas
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Full time
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's premier academic search firm invites you to consider a unique opportunity with an expanding division of Gastroenterology within a growing Department of Medicine.
- Supportive division has been there for over 25 years
- Ideal candidate will be committed to teaching, have clinical research interests and preferably an academic background
- Opportunity to focus on general or advanced procedures
- State-of-the-art endoscopy unit
- Surgical support from Colorectal Surgeon
- Potential for Hepatology focus
- Draw area of over 2 million
- Ideal candidate is committed to an academic environment
- Competitive and comprehensive benefit plan
H1B Visa Candidates welcome to apply.
This is a terrific place to live with countless outdoor activities available and true wilderness literally at your doorstep. Indeed, there are not many university cities of this size where you can be cross-country skiing on a mountaintop as the sun comes up and still get back in time for your morning clinic.
- A major international airport and professional sports
- Metro area of nearly 1 million people
- Extensive bike trails and paths throughout the city
- Major university with medical school and training programs
- Very low cost of living and diverse cultural activities
- Physician-friendly state with tort reform
- Live in the heart of downtown, up in the mountains, or on several acres outside of town-all are within an easy commute to the clinic--
This university is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Hepatology Gastroenterologist, Hepatology, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, El Paso , General, Advanced or Hepatology Focused Academic Position - Texas, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!