Academic Hematology Oncology Physician
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Location: El Paso
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Internal Medicine opening in El Paso, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Academic Hematology Oncology Physician in Texas
Division Chief & Faculty Position Available
This is a wonderful community which boasts countless outdoor activities and the nation's largest urban park at your backdoor.----Choose to live in the heart of downtown, up in the mountains or on several acres outside of town as all are within an easy commute to the hospital.
- Community ranked the Safest Large City in the U.S. four consecutive years
- Access to international airport within minutes of downtown
- Over 300 days of sunshine per year
- Low cost-of-living and diverse cultural activities
- Recipient of the prestigious All-American City Award in 2010
- Easy access to two national parks, nine state parks and one national forest
- Home to the nation's largest urban park and extensive bike trails throughout the city
- Municipal golf course ranked #1 in the state and ranked #3 in the nation by Golfweek--
In partnership with the Department of Internal Medicine, we are seeking a fellowship-trained physician to join the Division of Hematology/Oncology at the rank of Assistant, Associate or Full Professor.------
- Employed by the medical school in the University Medical Center
- Join a group which values respect, teamwork and places the patient foremost
- Leadership opportunities available: Division Chief opening
- Clinically heavy program with research and publication opportunities
- Commitment to resident and medical student education
- Incredible breadth of practice due to diverse case mix
- Tremendously thankful patient population
- Nationally accredited Breast Cancer Program and Survivorship Program
- Physician-friendly state with tort reform--
We are in the process of arranging interviews for this opportunity.----Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response to this amazing opportunity.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, El Paso , Academic Hematology Oncology Physician, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!