Charge RN - PICU, FT Days (3339-029) - PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care
Company: El Paso Children's Hospital
Location: El Paso
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Charge RN - PICU, FT Days (3339-029)Supervise and coordinate
unit operations/activities on a specific shift to ensure quality
patient care and optimal operational efficiency that ensures
continuity of care. Maintain authority for resource allocation.
Assist Nurse Manager and/or supervisor in the management of
patient. Supervise the work of RNs, and non-licensed members of the
* Possesses critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Possesses effective oral and written communication skills.
* Possesses effective interpersonal relationship skills.
* Ability to utilize computers for documentation purposes.
* Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
* Ability to read and comprehend English at a level necessary to
follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions.
A. Work Experience
One or more years of hospital based acute care experience.
* CPR and PALS training for licensed nurses working pediatric
patient populations. NRP required for licensed nurses working in
Specialty Care Areas.
* Current RN License to practice in the State of Texas
C. Education and Training
* Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. Associate Degree
Job Location El Paso, Texas, United States Position Type
Keywords: El Paso Children's Hospital, El Paso , Charge RN - PICU, FT Days (3339-029) - PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!