RN Emergency, FT Nights (3384-029) - ED - Emergency Department
Company: El Paso Children's Hospital
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 27, 2023
RN Emergency, FT Nights (3384-029)Responsible for the delivery
of patient care through the nursing process of assessment,
diagnosing, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Responsible
for directing and coordinating all nursing care for patients based
on established clinical nursing practice standards. Collaborates
with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and
efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired
patient outcomes. Supports the organization's vision and mission.
Utilizes knowledge of patient's age and cultural diversity in the
provision of patient care. Contributes to the provision of quality
nursing care through performance improvement techniques that
demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care.
* Possesses critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Possesses effective oral and written communication skills.
* Possesses effective interpersonal relationship skills.
* Ability to utilize computers for documentation purposes.
* Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
* Ability to read and comprehend English at a level necessary to
follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions.
A. Work Experience
* Current RN License to practice in the State of Texas
* Current CPR Certification
* ACLS and PALS within 6 months
* NRP within one year
* TNCC within one year
* ENPC within one and a half years
* STABLE preferred
C. Education and Training
* Associate degree in Nursing, BNS preferred.
* Meets unit-specific education requirements.
Job Location El Paso, Texas, United States Position Type
Keywords: El Paso Children's Hospital, El Paso , RN Emergency, FT Nights (3384-029) - ED - Emergency Department, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!