Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatric Mental Health Svcs, FT Days (3471-029) - Psychiatry
Company: El Paso Children's Hospital
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatric Mental Health Svcs, FT Days
(3471-029)Provides acute health care to infants, children and
adolescents as a Mid Level Provider with Prescriptive Authority.
This includes health surveillance as well as assessment and
intervention to diagnose and treat illness or disease whether acute
or chronic, physical, psychosocial or behavioral. Collaboration
will be sought, as needed, with physicians to ensure delivery of
high quality health care. Reports directly to the Clinic Medical
Director or Associate Director on clinical issues.
* Effective assessment, evaluation and resolution skills.
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to remain flexible and positive in stressful
* Ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-language
* Ability to communicate proficiently in English in order to
develop rapport with patients, staff and administration
A. Work Experience:
Two years Pediatric critical care and child maltreatment experience
* RN licensed by the state of Texas;
* Certification as an Advanced Practice Nurse;
* Current specialty specific cardiopulmonary resuscitation by the
American Heart Association or American Red Cross;
* Successful completion of an accredited first assistant program
within two years of hire.
C. Education and Training
Graduation from an advanced nursing practice program that is
accredited by the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners or other national
accrediting body recognized by Texas Board of Nurse Examiners.
Job Location El Paso, Texas, United States Position Type
Keywords: El Paso Children's Hospital, El Paso , Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatric Mental Health Svcs, FT Days (3471-029) - Psychiatry, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!