RN Peds, FT Nights (3282-029) - Pediatrics
Company: El Paso Children's Hospital
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 27, 2023
RN Peds, FT Nights (3282-029)Responsible for the delivery of
patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing,
planning, implementation, and evaluation. Responsible for directing
and coordinating all nursing care for patients based on established
clinical nursing practice standards. Collaborates with other
professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient
care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
Supports the organization vision and mission. Utilizes knowledge of
patient's age and cultural diversity into the provision of patient
care. Contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through
performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive
outcomes in patient care.
* Possesses critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Possesses effective oral and written communication skills.
* Possesses effective interpersonal relationship skills.
* Ability to utilize computers for documentation purposes.
* Technically competent in tasks within the scope of practice of a
* Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
7. Ability to read and comprehend English at a level necessary to
follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions
* Current RN License to practice in the State of Texas
* Current CPR (from the American Heart Association)
* PALS(required for charge nurses only)
B. Education and Training
* Graduate from an accredited school of nursing or Employee Degree
in Nursing. BSN preferred.
Job Location El Paso, Texas, United States Position Type
Keywords: El Paso Children's Hospital, El Paso , RN Peds, FT Nights (3282-029) - Pediatrics, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!