Charge RN - PICU, FT Nights - El Paso, Texas, United States - PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care
Company: El Paso Children's Hospital
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Charge RN - PICU, FT Nights - El Paso, Texas, United States
Supervise and coordinate unit operations/activities on a specific
shift to ensure quality patient care and optimal operational
efficiency that ensures continuity of care. Maintain authority for
resource allocation. Assist Nurse Manager and/or supervisor in the
management of patient. Supervise the work of RNs, and non-licensed
members of the nursing staff.
- Possesses critical thinking and problem solving
- Possesses effective oral and written communication
- Possesses effective interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to utilize computers for documentation
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend English at a level necessary to
follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions.
A.---- Work Experience--
-------------- One or more years of hospital based acute care
- CPR and PALS training for licensed nurses working pediatric
patient populations. NRP required for licensed nurses working in
Specialty Care Areas.
- Current RN License to practice in the State of Texas--
C.---- Education and Training--
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. Associate Degree
El Paso, Texas, United States
Keywords: El Paso Children's Hospital, El Paso , Charge RN - PICU, FT Nights - El Paso, Texas, United States - PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!