RN / Neuro / Texas / Permanent / ICU Registered Nurse Job
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
About Las Palmas Medical CenterLas Palmas Medical Center offers
comprehensive services and special expertise in Emergency Room
Medicine (Level III Trauma), Cardiology, Womens Services, Labor &
Delivery, Neonatal Intensive Care, Neuroscience, Pediatric care,
and Wound Care Management. Las Palmas Medical Center is also the
only Kidney Transplant Center in the Region. Las Palmas
Rehabilitation Hospital is a separate facility with newly renovated
patient rooms, exercise equipment and cafeteria. The physicians,
nurses and staff at our 325-bed facility are committed to caring
for our community with compassionate, quality healthcare.BenefitsWe
offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, and
employee discount program. We would love to talk to you about this
POSITION SUMMARY: The RN staff nurse provides direct nursing care
in accordance with established policies and procedures of Las
Palmas Del Sol Healthcare and the Texas Board of Nursing. In
collaboration with the patient, the patient's family and other
members of the health care team, the clinical RN assesses, plans,
implements, evaluates and coordinates treatment plans.
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing
- Assesses and monitors and recognizes changes in the patient's
behavioral and physiological status; takes appropriate action based
- Utilizes professional skills and judgment in delivering and/or
delegating care for patients.
- Assists with unit employee process activities, including
orientation, professional development.
- Other duties as assigned within scope and practice of
licensure.Qualifications REQUIRED LICENSURE/CERTIFICATIONS
- RN licensed in state of Texas or Compact State
- ACLS (6 months from hire for GN's only)REQUIRED
PREFERRED EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS,
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Preferred experience as RN in Critical Care.
- Preferred experience a RN 1-2 years in Med-Surg or
- TNCC and CCRN
- Effective communication skills; both orally and written.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to work with others within a team to ensure quality
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to move an excess of 100 pounds, with assistance from
other staff Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock
the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking .For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: HCA., El Paso , RN / Neuro / Texas / Permanent / ICU Registered Nurse Job, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!