Interventional Radiology Registered Nurse
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you looking for a place to deliver
excellent care patients deserve? At Las Palmas Medical Center we
support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an)
Interventional Radiology Registered Nurse and access programs to
assist with every stage of your career.BenefitsLas Palmas Medical
Center offers a total rewards package that supports the health,
life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans
and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses
throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of
nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a
majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research
College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational
facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and
more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today
for our Interventional Radiology Registered Nurse opening and
continue to learn!Job Summary and QualificationsPOSITION
SUMMARY:Individual proceeds on his/her own initiative, in
compliance with policies, practices and procedures prescribed by
professional nursing practice and approved by hospital's Nursing
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing process.
Participates, cooperate, and helps develop unit based Quality
- Supports, maintains, and provides an environment which is
supportive of quality patient care through effective use for
resources and personnel. Practices, develops, and endorses customer
service skills in relationships with internal and external
- Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the
patient's rights to privacy by protecting confidential
- Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on
assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documents patient response; monitors and
recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes
appropriate action based on assessment of the patient.
- Demonstrates Customer Service/Service Plus principles and
- Other duties as assigned.EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR
PREFERRED:Minimum Associates degree, diploma or BSN
- Current RN license in Texas or compact state required. BCLS
- ACLS, PALS, as age appropriate required within one year of
employment or transfer to the department required.EXPERIENCE
REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:5 years critical care experience preferred
with a good knowledge of cardiac drugs and arrhythmias. Knowledge
of hemodynamic monitoring helpful, but not required. This position
is exposed to ionizing radiation and requires the employee to wear
a lead apron and stand for long periods of time.SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE,
- Reads and writes basic English with the skills necessary to
transfer physician's orders required.
- Ability to move in excess of 100 pounds, with assistance from
other staff members required.
- Knowledge of sterile procedures required.
- Ability to listen, empathize, and respond to patient, family,
internal and external partners needs required.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.This role requires you
to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or
federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption
is approved).Las Palmas Medical Center is a 300+ bed full-service
hospital in El Paso. It is home to the region's only kidney
transplant center. The facility offers a range of services
including emergency care with a Level III trauma center, cardiac
care, women's services, pediatric care and NICU, cancer care, and
more. Las Palmas Medical Center is part of Las Palmas Del Sol
Healthcare. We are a leading healthcare provider for El Paso and
the surrounding region that is part of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses. "Good people beget good people."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If growth and continued learning is
important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Interventional
Radiology Registered Nurse opening. Our team will promptly review
your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, El Paso , Interventional Radiology Registered Nurse, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!