Telemetry Registered Nurse
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you currently have an opportunity to
make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care
and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year,
nurses at Del Sol Medical Center have the opportunity to make a
real impact. As a(an) Telemetry Registered Nurse you can be a part
of change.BenefitsDel Sol Medical Center, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock
your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your
personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of
nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an)
Telemetry Registered Nurse. We want your knowledge and
expertise!Job Summary and QualificationsPOSITION SUMMARY:To provide
professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing
process. To collaborate with other members of the health care
delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing
- Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality
- Supports, maintains and provides an environment that is
supportive of quality patient care through effective use of
resources and personnel.
- Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in
relationships with internal and external customers.
- Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the
patients right to privacy by protecting confidential
- Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on a total
assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documents patient response; monitors and
recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes
appropriate action based on assessment of the patient.
- Other duties as assigned.EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR
- Minimum College: Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or
- Current RN licensure in Texas or compact state.
- Current BLS certification
- Current ACLS certificationEXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR
- 1-2 years of critical care experience.
- CCRN, TNCCSKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:PREFERRED
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary
to transfer physician's orders.
- Knowledge of body substance isolation.
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family,
internal and external partners needs.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.This role requires you
to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or
federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption
is approved).Del Sol Medical Center is a full service, acute-care
hospital in east El Paso, Texas. We have a Level II trauma
designation. This facility has 300+ patient beds. Our range of
services include emergency care, cardiac care, women's services,
Level III NICU, rehabilitation, a bariatric clinic, and a Minimally
Invasive Surgery Center. Del Sol Medical Center is part of Las
Palmas Del Sol Healthcare. We are a leading healthcare provider for
El Paso and the surrounding region that is part of HCA
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses. "There is so much good to do in the
world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist,
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that
leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our
Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Telemetry
Registered Nurse opening. Submit your application today and help
advance the practice of nursing.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, El Paso , Telemetry Registered Nurse, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!