CVICU Registered Nurse
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with
your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2
million patient interactions every year, nurses at Del Sol Medical
Center have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a(an) CVICU
Registered Nurse you can be a part of change.BenefitsWe are
committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At Del Sol
Medical Center, our benefits package offers eligible colleagues an
attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental
and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!Learn more about Employee
BenefitsIt is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare!
Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be
to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the
practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients
as a (an) CVICU Registered Nurse. We want your knowledge and
expertise!Job Summary and QualificationsPOSITION SUMMARY:To provide
professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing
process. To collaborate with other members of the health care
delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing
- Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality
- Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is
supportive of quality patient care through effective use of
resources and personnel.
- Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in
relationships with internal and external customers.
- Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the
patients right to privacy by protecting confidential
- Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on a total
assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documents patient response; monitors and
recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes
appropriate action based on assessment of the patient.
- Other duties as assigned.EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Minimum College: Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or
- Current RN licensure in Texas or compact state.
- Current BLS certification
- Current ACLS certification (Exception: GN must obtain within
six (6) months from date of hire or transfer into unit.EXPERIENCE
REQUIRED OR PREFERRED: PREFERRED
- 1-2 years of critical care experience.SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary
to transfer physician's orders.
- Knowledge of body substance isolation.
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family,
internal and external partners needs.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred. Del Sol Medical
Centeris a full service, acute-care hospital in east El Paso,
Texas. We have a Level II trauma designation. This facility has
300+ patient beds. Our range of services include emergency care,
cardiac care, women's services, Level III NICU, rehabilitation, a
bariatric clinic, and a Minimally Invasive Surgery Center. Del Sol
Medical Center is part of Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare. We are a
leading healthcare provider for El Paso and the surrounding region
that is part of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent
years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
uncompensated expenses. "There is so much good to do in the world
and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderBe a part of an organization that
leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our
Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our CVICU
Registered Nurse opening. Submit your application today and help
advance the practice of nursing.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, El Paso , CVICU Registered Nurse, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!