RN / Neuro / Texas / Permanent / Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse Job
Location: El Paso
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
About Las Palmas Medical CenterLas Palmas Medical Center
offerscomprehensive services and special expertise in Emergency
Room Medicine (LevelIII Trauma), Cardiology, Womens Services, Labor
& Delivery, NeonatalIntensive Care, Neuroscience, Pediatric care,
and Wound Care Management. LasPalmas Medical Center is also the
only Kidney Transplant Center in the Region.Las Palmas
Rehabilitation Hospital is a separate facility with newly
renovatedpatient rooms, exercise equipment and cafeteria. The
physicians, nurses andstaff at our 325-bed facility are committed
to caring for our community withcompassionate, quality
Benefits:We offeran excellent total compensation package, for
various positions includingcompetitive salary, excellent benefit
package and growth opportunities. Webelieve in our team and your
ability to do excellent work with us. Yourbenefits include 401k,
PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability,tuition
reimbursement, and employee discount program. We would love to talk
toyou about this fantastic opportunity.
POSITION SUMMARY: The RN staff nurse provides direct nursing care
in accordance with established policies and procedures of Las
Palmas Medical Center. In collaboration with the patient, the
patient's family and other members of the health care team, the
clinical RN assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and coordinates
the plan of care. POPULATION SERVED: All employees, staff of LPMC
in both clinical and non-clinical departments, including
patient/families, physicians, volunteers, agency, contract,
students and community served. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing
- Monitors and recognizes changes in the patient's behavioral and
physiological status; takes appropriate action based on
- Utilizes professional skills and judgment in delivering and/or
delegating care for patients.
- Assists with unit employee process activities, including
orientation and professional development.
- Other duties as assigned within scope and practice of
licensure.Qualifications REQUIRED LICENSURE AND/OR CERTIFICATION
- Texas RN license or Compact State Nursing License
- BLS Certification
- ACLS-within 6 months of hire for GN/Non-experienced Maternal
- NRP-within 6 months of hire for GN/ Non-experienced Maternal
- STABLE-within 6 months of hire for GN/ Non-experienced Maternal
Nurses REQUIRED EDUCATION:
- Basic Fetal Monitoring completed within 30 days from start of
- Intermediate Fetal Monitoring through AWHONN within 12 months
from finish of floor orientation.
- Advanced Fetal Monitoring through HCA, with in 2 years of
Intermediated Fetal Monitoring. REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Preferred
healthcare experience related to the maternal child areas
PREFERRED EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS,
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate in charting and order entry.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to lead a team and
function as a team member.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Breastfeeding and lactation education Notice Our Company's
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking .For questions about your job application
or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option
Keywords: HCA., El Paso , RN / Neuro / Texas / Permanent / Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse Job, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!