RN / NICU / Texas / Permanent / Newborn Nursery Registered Nurse Job
Location: El Paso
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
About Del Sol Medical Center
Since 1974, Del Sol Medical Center has provided qualityhealthcare
to El Paso and the surrounding region. As a full-service, acute
carehospital in East El Paso with a Level II Trauma designation in
EmergencyServices, we continue to expand our services to meet the
growing needs of ourtristate community, providing special expertise
in Cardiology, Maternity &Child Services, a Level III NICU, a
Center of Excellence designation for ourBariatric Clinic, a Level
II Trauma Center, and a newly renovated 32-bedRehabilitation
Hospital.The physicians, nurses and staff at our 350-bedhospital
are committed to providing the highest quality care with
BENEFITS: salary,excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team andyour ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO
medical,dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition
reimbursement, and employeediscount program. We would love to talk
to you about this fantasticopportunity.
POSITION SUMMARY: To provide professional nursing care to
patientsutilizing the nursing process. Incollaboration with the
patients family and other members of the health caredelivery team,
including physicians, implements, evaluates and coordinates theplan
of care. POPULATION SERVED: Core competences will be assessed
primarily on the following patientpopulation served: Neonates
- Demonstrates knowledge andapplication of the nursing
- Participates and cooperatesin the unit based Quality
- Supports, maintains andprovides an environment which is
supportive of quality patient care througheffective use of
resources and personnel.
- Practices, develops andendorses customer service skills in
relationships with internal and externalcustomers.
- Serves as the patient andfamily advocate with respect to the
patients right to privacy by protectingconfidential
- Plans and implements patientcare and teaching based on a total
assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documentspatient response: monitors and
recognizes changes in physiological andpsychosocial status; takes
appropriate action based on assessment of thepatient.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Minimum College: Associate Degree, Diplomain Nursing, or BSN.
- Current RN licensure in Texas or compact state.
- Current BCLS certification
- Current NRP certification requiredwithin 6months of hire
- Current S.T.A.B.L.E.certification required within 6months of
hire date EXPERIENCEREQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
- NICU, Nursery experiencepreferred. SKILLS,KNOWLEDGE, AND
- Reads and writes BasicEnglish with the basic skills necessary
to transfer physician orders.
- Knowledge of body substanceisolation.
- Ability to listen, empathizeand respond to patient, family,
internal and external partners needs.
- Bilingual in English/Spanishpreferred.
Notice Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
Keywords: HCA., El Paso , RN / NICU / Texas / Permanent / Newborn Nursery Registered Nurse Job, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!