Registered Nurse - Med Surg
Company: AMI Expeditionary Healthcare
Location: El Paso
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Registered NurseHealthcare support in either California,
Arizona, or Texas.
* Monitors refrigerator for temperature excursion.
* Thaws vials of vaccine if needed.
* Draws up vaccine.
* Keeps tally of empty vials, wasted doses, and over/under filled
* Maintains Vial Tracker and Wasted Dose Tracker.
* Bags syringes and empty vial as a batch into a clear bag and
places it in plastic bin.
* Marks clear bag with the time the vial was opened.
* Communicates with team lead about clinic flow and estimates rate
of syringe preparation.
* Refrains from drawing too many syringes that would risk wasted
* Conducts vial/dose count with team lead at the end of clinic.
* Must be local to city listed in location.
* Must be able to pass a background check and drug tests.
* Possesses active RN license, and active BLS certification.
* Must be fully COVID Vaccinated.
AMI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
welcomes applicants from all backgrounds to participate in its
employment practices. This practice is to ensure AMI maintains a
diverse and robust workforce. Based on the above, the company
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type based on race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. Employment decisions are based
strictly on business needs, job requirements, and individual
qualifications. Therefore, this statement applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.
ADA & ADAAA Statement
In compliance with the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) and the
Americans with Disability Amendments Act (ADAAA), AMI will provide,
if requested, reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants
in need of access to the application, interviewing, and selection
Background Check(s) Required
Background Check Statement Disclaimer
The candidate's offer is contingent upon completing a criminal
background investigation, reference, and credentialing (where
applicable) check. These pre-employment checks may include
fingerprint checks, local law enforcement agency checks, credit
checks (for employment purposes only), and education and
professional licensure checks. Additionally, the company may
require security clearance and other U.S. Government checks
depending on the specific contract the candidate may work.
Candidates will be given full details on which background check is
required and separate forms to complete to sanction these
AMI uses E-Verify to check employment eligibility to work in the
United States. Selected candidates will be requested to complete an
I-9 form and provide relevant documentation of their identity and
Required Applicant Documents
-- Resume / CV
-- Three (3) Professional and/or Academic References
-- Copy of Professional License (if applicable)
Keywords: AMI Expeditionary Healthcare, El Paso , Registered Nurse - Med Surg, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!