RN 13-Week Contract - Emergency, FT Nights (3131-029) - ED - Emergency Department
Company: El Paso Children's Hospital
Location: El Paso
Posted on: September 23, 2022
RN 13-Week Contract - Emergency, FT Nights (3131-029)Responsible
for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of
assessment, diagnosing, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
Responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for
patients based on established clinical nursing practice standards.
Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure
effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement
of desired patient outcomes. Supports the organization's vision and
mission. Utilizes knowledge of patient's age and cultural diversity
in the provision of patient care. Contributes to the provision of
quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques
that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care.
* Possesses critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Possesses effective oral and written communication skills.
* Possesses effective interpersonal relationship skills.
* Ability to utilize computers for documentation purposes.
* Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
* Ability to read and comprehend English at a level necessary to
follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions.
A. Work Experience
* Current RN License to practice in the State of Texas
* Current CPR Certification
* ACLS and PALS within 6 months
* NRP within one year
* TNCC within one year
* ENPC within one and a half years
* STABLE preferred
C. Education and Training
* Associate degree in Nursing, BNS preferred.
* Meets unit-specific education requirements.
Job Location El Paso, Texas, United States Position Type
Keywords: El Paso Children's Hospital, El Paso , RN 13-Week Contract - Emergency, FT Nights (3131-029) - ED - Emergency Department, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!