Registered Nurse - Med Surg
Company: AMI Expeditionary Healthcare
Location: El Paso
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Registered NurseHealthcare support in either California,
Arizona, or Texas.
* Monitors refrigerator for temperature excursion.
* Thaws vials of vaccine if needed.
* Draws up vaccine.
* Keeps tally of empty vials, wasted doses, and over/under filled
* Maintains Vial Tracker and Wasted Dose Tracker.
* Bags syringes and empty vial as a batch into a clear bag and
places it in plastic bin.
* Marks clear bag with the time the vial was opened.
* Communicates with team lead about clinic flow and estimates rate
of syringe preparation.
* Refrains from drawing too many syringes that would risk wasted
* Conducts vial/dose count with team lead at the end of clinic.
* Must be local to city listed in location.
* Must be able to pass a background check and drug tests.
* Possesses active RN license, and active BLS certification.
* Must be fully COVID Vaccinated.
Keywords: AMI Expeditionary Healthcare, El Paso , Registered Nurse - Med Surg, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!