RN NICU, FT Days - El Paso, Texas, United States - NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care
Company: El Paso Children's Hospital
Location: El Paso
Posted on: August 5, 2022
RN NICU, FT Days - El Paso, Texas, United States
Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing
process of assessment, diagnosing, planning, implementation, and
evaluation. Responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing
care for patients based on established clinical nursing practice
standards. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to
ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the
achievement of desired patient outcomes. Supports the organization
vision and mission. Utilizes knowledge of patient's age and
cultural diversity into the provision of patient care. Contributes
to the provision of quality nursing care through performance
improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in
- Possesses critical thinking and problem solving
- Possesses effective oral and written communication
- Possesses effective interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to utilize computers for documentation
- Technically competent in tasks within the scope of practice of
a Registered Nurse.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend English at a level necessary to
follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions.
- Current RN License to practice in the State of Texas
- Current CPR (from the American Heart Association)
- NRP within 6 month of hire.
- S.T.A.B.L.E. within 6 months of hire--
Education and Training--
-------- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing or Employee
Degree in Nursing. BSN preferred.
El Paso, Texas, United States
Keywords: El Paso Children's Hospital, El Paso , RN NICU, FT Days - El Paso, Texas, United States - NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!