Charge RN - Pedi Infusion Clinic, FT Days (3149-029) - Pediatrics
Company: El Paso Children's Hospital
Location: El Paso
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Charge RN - Pedi Infusion Clinic, FT Days (3149-029)Supervise
and coordinate unit operations/activities on a specific shift to
ensure quality patient care and optimal operational efficiency that
ensures continuity of care. Maintain authority for resource
allocation. Assist Nurse Manager and/or supervisor in the
management of patient. Supervise the work of RNs, and non-licensed
members of the nursing staff.
* Possesses critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Possesses effective oral and written communication skills.
* Possesses effective interpersonal relationship skills.
* Ability to utilize computers for documentation purposes.
* Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
* Ability to read and comprehend English at a level necessary to
follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions.
* One year of hospital based acute care experience.
* CPR and PALS
* Current RN License to practice in the State of Texas
* Obtains ANCC certification in practice specialty within 3
Education and Training
* Associate Degree in Nursing required. Meets unit-specific
education and/or certification requirements.
Job Location El Paso, Texas, United States Position Type
Keywords: El Paso Children's Hospital, El Paso , Charge RN - Pedi Infusion Clinic, FT Days (3149-029) - Pediatrics, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!