Charge RN PACU, FT Days (3119-029) - PACU - Post Anesthetic Care
Company: El Paso Children's Hospital
Location: El Paso
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Charge RN PACU, FT Days (3119-029)Supervise and coordinate unit
operations/activities on a specific shift to ensure quality patient
care and optimal operational efficiency that ensures continuity of
care. Maintain authority for resource allocation. Assist Nurse
Manager and/or supervisor in the management of patient. Supervise
the work of RNs, and non-licensed members of the nursing staff.
* Possesses critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Possesses effective oral and written communication skills.
* Possesses effective interpersonal relationship skills.
* Ability to utilize computers for documentation purposes.
* Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
* Ability to read and comprehend English at a level necessary to
follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions.
A. Work Experience
One or more years of hospital based acute care experience.
* CPR and PALS training for licensed nurses working pediatric
patient populations. NRP required for licensed nurses working in
Specialty Care Areas.
* Current RN License to practice in the State of Texas
C. Education and Training
* Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. Associate Degree
Job Location El Paso, Texas, United States Position Type
Keywords: El Paso Children's Hospital, El Paso , Charge RN PACU, FT Days (3119-029) - PACU - Post Anesthetic Care, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!