Charge RN - Pedi Infusion Clinic, FT Days - El Paso, Texas, United States - Infusion
Company: El Paso Children's Hospital
Location: El Paso
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Charge RN - Pedi Infusion Clinic, FT Days - El Paso, Texas,
Supervise and coordinate unit operations/activities on a specific
shift to ensure quality patient care and optimal operational
efficiency that ensures continuity of care. Maintain authority for
resource allocation. Assist Nurse Manager and/or supervisor in the
management of patient. Supervise the work of RNs, and non-licensed
members of the nursing staff.
- Possesses critical thinking and problem solving
- Possesses effective oral and written communication
- Possesses effective interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to utilize computers for documentation
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend English at a level necessary to
follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions.
- One year of hospital based acute care experience.
- CPR and PALS
- Current RN License to practice in the State of Texas
- Obtains ANCC certification in practice specialty within 3
Education and Training
- Associate Degree in Nursing required. Meets unit-specific
education and/or certification requirements.
El Paso, Texas, United States
Keywords: El Paso Children's Hospital, El Paso , Charge RN - Pedi Infusion Clinic, FT Days - El Paso, Texas, United States - Infusion, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!