Registered Nurse (RN) Manager of Case Management
Company: The Arora Group, Inc.
Location: El Paso
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Currently recruiting a Registered Nurse (RN) Manager of Case
Management to work in El Paso, Texas in a 350-bed facility and a
newly renovated 32-bed rehabilitation hospital. Since 1974, the
hospital has provided quality healthcare to El Paso and the
surrounding region. As the only full-service, acute care hospital
in East El Paso with a Level II Trauma designation in Emergency
Services, we continue to expand our services to meet the growing
needs of our tristate community, providing special expertise in
Cardiology, Maternity & Child Services, a Level III NICU, a Center
of Excellence designation for our Bariatric Clinic and Minimally
Invasive Surgery Center. The physicians, nurses and staff are
committed to providing the highest quality care with compassion and
Job Responsibilities of the Manager of Case Management RN:
- You will facilitate effective and efficient patient care during
the hospital stay. Face-to-face visit with patients and/or family
members for comprehensive assessment for discharge needs
considering the patient' s needs, current and prospective
functional capacities, resources, and support systems.
- You will follow-up visits and phone calls with patients and/or
families as needed.
- You will complete accurate and timely utilization review of
patient charts to insure appropriate utilization of hospital
resources and facilities.
- You will provision clinical information to 3rd party payers in
support of the patient' s admission and/or continued hospital
- You will have active communication with the physicians
regarding issues such as length of stay, admission and/or treatment
criteria, and how to render services in the most cost-effective
- You will complete a comprehensive assessment that considers the
patient s needs, current and prospective functional capacities,
resources, and support systems.
- You will have collaborative formulation of appropriate and
realistic patient-centered discharge plans including the
arrangement of any necessary follow-up services such as durable
medical equipment, home health and/or placement.
- You will provide advocacy in support of the patient s right to
- You will be acting as a liaison between patients, families,
visitors, physicians, LPDS staff and/or other community service
- You will provide community information and referrals.
Job Qualifications of the Manager of Case Management RN:
- Registered Nurse.
- Bachelor s degree.
- 2+ years of supervisory or management experience within an
acute care facility preferred.
- Must have case management leadership experience in an acute
Compensation of the Manager of Case Management RN:
- Salary: $80K - $110K
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase
program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
ABOUT THE ARORA GROUP:
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified
nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has
helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our
mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to
improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding
care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Keywords: The Arora Group, Inc., El Paso , Registered Nurse (RN) Manager of Case Management, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!