Rehab Registered Nurse
Company: Del Sol Medical Center
Location: El Paso
Posted on: May 11, 2022
DescriptionIntroductionDel Sol Medical Center is committed to
investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more
efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered
care? Submit your application for Rehab Registered Nurse position
and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.BenefitsAt Del
Sol Medical Center we want to ensure we support you through all
stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an
attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental
and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discountsincluding Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!Learn more about Employee
BenefitsYou contribute to our success let us contribute to yours!
Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or
C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to
deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case
management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Del Sol
Medical Center!Job Summary and QualificationsTo provide
professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing
process. To collaborate with other members of the health care
delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Minimum College: Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or
- Current RN licensure in Texas or compact state.
- Current BCLS certification.EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR
- Attainment of CRRN or within two years working on the Inpatient
Rehabilitation Unit the nurse will take and pass the Certified
Rehabilitation Registered Nurse examination.SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary
to transfer physician's orders.
- Knowledge of body substance isolation.
- Uses the FIM instrument to assess patient functional level of
independence throughout the rehabilitation program.
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family,
internal and external partners needs.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish.Del Sol Medical Center is a full
service, acute-care hospital in east El Paso, Texas. We have a
Level II trauma designation. This facility has 300+ patient beds.
Our range of services include emergency care, cardiac care, women's
services, Level III NICU, rehabilitation, a bariatric clinic, and a
Minimally Invasive Surgery Center. Del Sol Medical Center is part
of Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare. We are a leading healthcare
provider for El Paso and the surrounding region that is part of HCA
Healthcare.HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than
2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive
impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing ExecutiveJoin a family that
cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing
candidates for our Rehab Registered Nurse opening. Apply today and
a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Del Sol Medical Center, El Paso , Rehab Registered Nurse, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!