Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist Assistant
Company: Circle of Care
Location: El Paso
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Are you looking for something that gives you a work life balance
and allows you to make an impact in someone else's life? Does the
work you do everyday matter to you? At Circle of Care Pediatric
Home Health, the work our therapists do creates value in the homes
of the children and families that we serve. You can make a
difference every day.
What makes us different?
- Dedicated support from the corporate office, yes, even after
- The organization is run by a therapist, so we understand the
challenges you go through.
- Mentor program, whether you are a new grad, or an
therapist we can pair you with an amazing therapist to help you
- Flexible schedule, we understand that a work-life balance is
important for our therapists to give their absolute best.
- Condensed caseload, let us know the areas you are willing to
- At least a bachelor's degree
- Licensure or certification by the state of Texas as an
- Reliable Transportation with current car insurance
- Valid state driver's license
Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- Health Insurance 100% employer paid at base level for the
- Dental and vision insurance
- Therapy License Renewal reimbursement
- $300 in annual CEU reimbursement
- 5 PTO days a year
Keywords: Circle of Care, El Paso , Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist Assistant, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!