Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - working with the military (210679)
Company: Luke & Associates Inc.
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 16, 2022
LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER (LCSW)
Site Of Service
- Ft Bliss, El Paso TX - Post-Deployment Health Reassessment
- Degree: Master's degree in Social Work (MSW).
- Education: The HCWs must have graduated from an MSW program
accredited by the Council of Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Experience: Possess a minimum of one (1) year experience
performing as a full-time LCSW during the last two years.
- Licensure: Possess a current and unrestricted license as a
Master of Social Work (with verification of clinical work) or a
Clinical Social Worker from a US jurisdiction that allows for the
independent practice of clinical services. Substitute or related
degrees are not acceptable.
- Additional Certificate: Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
must be hands on
- U.S. Citizenship: HCWs performing under this contract shall be
- English Language Requirement: The Contractor shall ensure that
all HCWs providing services under this contract are able to read,
write, and speak English well enough to effectively
- HCW Physical Capability: HCWs shall be physically capable of
standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time and physically
capable of performing all services required.
- Perform contracted services for which granted privileges and
which are essentially the same duties as those required of any
government (civilian or military) LCSW of similar experience in a
similar duty assignment. During periods of
demobilization/re-deployment, the LCSW may be involved with seeing
service members who score low, moderate, or high on the Behavioral
Health Screening tools. The purpose will be to determine if the
service member is able to return from active duty to his/her home
of record with a referral for continued services at home or need to
stay at Ft. Bliss for continued counseling and/or treatment.
- Provide initial screening of service members who screened
positive to the Behavioral Health questions on the Post Deployment
Health Re-Assessment. (PDHRA). The LCSW will make clinical
decisions on the need for further counseling and/or treatment.
- Assess a high volume of clients to determine extent of their
issues and if the issues require further assessment and potential
- Consult with supervisor or HCPs to determine best course of
action for the service member and his/her unit of assignment and
- Discuss pertinent issues with the Commanders and First
Sergeants as applicable within the HIPAA guidelines.
- Services shall be provided Monday through Friday, between the
hours of 0700 and 1530. Hours may need to be adjusted due to
- The HCWs may be required to occasionally work a Saturday shift
to accommodate the deployment schedule.
- In no instance will the HCW be required to provide services in
excess of 80 hours per two-week period.
- Services may be required on Federal Holidays to accommodate
Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Must be
able and willing to reprioritize on short notice and work on
multiple simultaneous projects. Flexible and able to work with
various personalities. Team work skills required. Time management
skills required. The ability to meet deadlines in a deadline
intensive environment is essential. High level of adaptability and
willingness to embrace change in a fast-paced, demanding
Luke & Associates Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration from
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected
To learn more about Luke & Associates, please visit our website
Keywords: Luke & Associates Inc., El Paso , Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - working with the military (210679), Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!