Cert. Medical Assistant - Float Pool
Company: University Medical Center of El Paso (UMC of El Pa
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Job Description: The Certified Medical Assistant works under the
direction of Licensed Healthcare Professionals. Schedules
appointments, maintains medical records information for insurance
purposes. Takes and records vital signs prepares patients for
examination, draws blood, and administers medications. Enters
medical, social histories and performs intakes and discharges on
all patients to assist Healthcare Providers. Required Skills:
- Knowledge of ICD10, CPT4 and HCPCS coding related to clinic
procedures and physician billing.
- Highly effective communication skills.
- CRT proficiency and ability to type.
- Knows vaccine requirements for patients, newborns through
adulthood for assigned areas.
- Knowledge in patient flow process, applicable per Clinic.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- THS/ CHIP
- EMR Required Experience: Work Experience: One year of Medical
Assistant experience preferred. License/Registration/Certification:
Certified Medical Assistant Certificate required. CPR required.
Education and Training: High School Education or equivalent.
Completion of a Medical Assistant course required.
Keywords: University Medical Center of El Paso (UMC of El Pa, El Paso , Cert. Medical Assistant - Float Pool, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!