LVN CF Annex Nights FT
Company: University Medical Center of El Paso (UMC of El Pa
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Job Description: The LVN performs a variety of patient care
activities for patients of varying ages under the supervision of a
Registered Nurse in a correctional facility. Required Skills: 1.
Possesses effective oral and written communication skills.
2. Possesses effective interviewing and data collection
3. Technically competent in tasks within the scope of practice of
4. Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish).
5. Ability to read and comprehend English at a level necessary to
follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions.
6. Ability to utilize computers for documentation purposes.
Required Experience: A. Work Experience
Minimum of one year of experience in a health care setting,
preferably in a correctional facility.
Current license as a LVN in the state of Texas.
C. Education and Training
High School Diploma or equivalent. Graduate of an accredited school
of vocational nursing.
Keywords: University Medical Center of El Paso (UMC of El Pa, El Paso , LVN CF Annex Nights FT, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!