Cert. RN III - CC
Company: University Medical Center of El Paso (UMC of El Pa
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Job Description: Responsible for the delivery of patient care
through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing, planning,
implementation, and evaluation. Responsible for directing and
coordinating all nursing care for patients based on established
clinical nursing practice standards. Collaborates with other
professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient
care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
Supports the organization's vision and mission. Utilizes knowledge
of patient's age and cultural diversity in the provision of patient
care. Contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through
performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive
outcomes in patient care. Required Skills: 1. Possesses critical
thinking and problem-solving skills.
2. Possesses effective oral and written communication skills.
3. Possesses effective interpersonal relationship skills.
4. Ability to utilize computers for documentation purposes.
5. Technically competent in tasks within the scope of practice of a
6. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
7. Ability to read and comprehend English at a level necessary to
follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions.
Required Experience: A. Work Experience
Three years of experience as a Registered Nurse in critical care
nursing units required, preferably in a hospital based acute care
setting. B. License/Registration/Certification
1. Current Texas or compact RN license to practice in the State of
2. Current CPR and training program.
3. ACLS obtained within 6 months of being in the position.
4. PALS obtained within 6 months of being in the position for the
following areas: Endoscopy, Emergency, Cath Lab/Interventional
Radiology, Operating Room, Recovery and Ambulatory Surgical
5. TNCC or ATCN obtained within 1 year of being in the position for
the following areas: Emergency, ICU, IMCU, Neuro ICU and
6. ENPC obtained within 1 year of being in the position for
7. Nationally recognized nursing certification in working area
required. C. Education and Training
Bachelor degree in Nursing required.
Keywords: University Medical Center of El Paso (UMC of El Pa, El Paso , Cert. RN III - CC, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!