Dialysis Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN
Company: DSI Renal, Inc
Posted on: January 11, 2022
The Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse provides hemodialysis
therapies to patients with chronic renal disease.
* May contribute to and implement the plan of care as directed by
the Registered Nurse and document as needed.
* Monitor the outcomes of dialysis treatment on an ongoing basis
and communicate results to the Charge Nurse or Administrator as
* Initiate and terminate dialysis treatments, within scope of
practice and as allowed by state regulations.
* Mix acid and bicarbonate according to center procedure when
* Participate in infection control monitoring, implementation, and
recording as requested.
* Current nursing license in the applicable state.
* Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
* Previous dialysis nursing experience preferred but not
* Minimum 6 months experience in nursing preferred.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: DSI Renal, Inc, El Paso , Dialysis Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN, Healthcare , Canutillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!