Telemetry Registered Nurse PRN
Company: Del Sol Medical Center
Location: El Paso
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Description IntroductionAre you looking for a place to deliver
excellent care patients deserve? At Del Sol Medical Center we
support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an)
Telemetry Registered Nurse PRN and access programs to assist with
every stage of your career.BenefitsAt Del Sol Medical Center we
want to ensure we support you through all stages of your life as a
nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package
that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along
with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K-(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance-and-Reimbursements-for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts-including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home,-Auto, and-Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term-&-Long Term Disability-coverage
- Legal Benefits-and lots more!Learn more about Employee
BenefitsAre you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses
throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of
nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a
majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research
College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational
facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and
more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today
for our Telemetry Registered Nurse PRN opening and continue to
learn!Job Summary and QualificationsPOSITION SUMMARY: To provide
professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing
process. To collaborate with other members of the health care
delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing
- Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality
- Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is
supportive of quality patient care through effective use of
resources and personnel.
- Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in
relationships with internal and external customers.
- Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to
patient's right to privacy by protecting confidential
- Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on a total
assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documents patient response; monitors and
recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes
appropriate action based on assessment of the patient.
- Other duties as assigned.LICENSURE/CERTIFICATIONSPREFERRED
- CCRN preferred
- PALS preferred
- TNCC preferredREQUIRED (Certifications must be kept current)
- RN licensure in Texas or compact state.
- ACLS upon hire or transfer into unit (Exception: GN must obtain
within six (6) months from date of hire or transfer into
- Minimum College: Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or
BSN.PREFERRED EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE,
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary
to transcribe physician's orders.
- Knowledge of body substance isolation.
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family,
internal and external partners needs.
- Acute Care Experience
- Spanish is a full service, acute-care hospital in east El Paso,
Texas. We have a Level II trauma designation. This facility has
300+ patient beds. Our include emergency care, cardiac care,
women's services, Level III NICU, rehabilitation, a , and a
Minimally Invasive Surgery Center. Del Sol Medical Center is part
of Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare. We are a leading healthcare
provider for El Paso and the surrounding region that is part of HCA
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. -In recent
years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
uncompensated expenses. "Good people beget good people."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderIf growth and continued learning is
important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Telemetry
Registered Nurse PRN opening. Our team will promptly review your
application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews.-Unlock the possibilities apply today!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Del Sol Medical Center, El Paso , Telemetry Registered Nurse PRN, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!