Medical Records Central Supply Clerk Full Time
Company: Vibra Healthcare
Location: El Paso
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Lookout...Here We Grow Again! COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA
+ ERNEST! VibraLife of El Paso is hiring! New opportunity now
available for a Full Time Medical Records/Central Supply Clerk! Our
culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal is to
empower our employees and support them in their professional growth
while leading them on a path to success within our organization.
Located in El Paso, Texas, Vibralife of El Paso is a beautiful,
one-story, state-of-the-art community that includes the VibraLife
Rehabilitation Center and Vibra Senior Living. Expertly designed to
address comprehensive care and living needs post injury or illness,
VibraLife delivers a fully integrated care continuum for both
patients and residents. This role is responsible for directing and
overseeing all functions of the Health Information Management
Department, ensuring regulatory and legal compliance. Also
responsible for organizing and managing the day-to-day Materials
Management needs and operations for the facility. Researches
purchasing options, monitors inventory, orders supplies, receives
and disburses shipments and deliveries, and directs and recommends
purchases within designated purchasing group organizations. Serves
as the Facility Privacy Officer where applicable
- Associate's degree required.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in a Health Information
Management position required Additional Qualifications/Skills:
- Minimum one (1) year of supervisor and/or managerial level
experience preferred Experience in a skilled nursing facility
- Previous experience in healthcare materials management
- Knowledge of health information management programs preferred,
including medical terminology, ICD-10 CM coding, CPT coding,
transcription, and policies and procedures of releasing medical
information to include HIPAA regulations.
- Current, valid, and active RHIT or RHIA Certification by the
American Health Management Information Association preferred.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements preferred.
- Knowledge of confidentiality and privacy laws preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and
alcohol in the workplace At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our
priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a
privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their
family members in the El Paso, TX area. Below is a brief summary of
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, shoes
- PET insurance!
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off for full time employees Per Federal Health Care
Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 or be approved for a valid religious or medical
exemption. Anyone hired by the company must provide proof of their
COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin employment or request and be
approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Unvaccinated
employees on an approved exemption must submit to weekly COVID-19
testing and wear a respirator at all times while in the facility.
Some states and locations require increased frequency testing
pursuant to state regulations. At Vibra Healthcare, our patients
are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing
organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care
feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare
professionals are always focused on service excellence and
providing top quality care at the bedside.
If you share our values, we want to hear from you! CategoryMedical
Records SpecialistsEducationAssociate's DegreeExperience2 yearsJob
Keywords: Vibra Healthcare, El Paso , Medical Records Central Supply Clerk Full Time, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!