Travel RN-Interventional Radiology
Company: All Medical Personnel
Location: El Paso
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Specialty: Travel RN-Infection ControlJob Description
- Recognizing and isolating outbreaks of infectious diseases in
healthcare settings and in the community at large.
- Serving as an advocate and educator for members of the
community infected with HIV/AIDS, TB, nosocomial infections, etc.
and their families.
- Prevents the spread of infectious agents, such as viruses and
- Communicates effectively, and educates staff and others with
regards to infection control best practices
- Monitors accurate data abstraction and reports and facilitates
process improvementsQualifications and Job Info
- Active Colorado RN license
- BLS certification
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- 1-2 years of recent experience in an Infection Prevention
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Reimbursed Travel
- Licensure reimbursement
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of
your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct DepositAbout UsAll Medical Personnel is a national
leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry
Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing
firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a
flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local,
regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the
United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can
help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!If you're
interested, please:1) Email with your Resume/Questions 2) OR call
me at the number belowBest Regards, View our websiteConnect with
us2015 Best Places to Work in North Texas
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, El Paso , Travel RN-Interventional Radiology, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!