Med/Surg Clinical Nurse Coordinator
Company: Del Sol Medical Center
Location: El Paso
Posted on: April 10, 2021
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
About Del Sol Medical Center
Since 1974, Del Sol Medical Center has provided quality healthcare
to El Paso and the surrounding region. As a full-service, acute
care hospital in East El Paso with a Level II Trauma designation in
Emergency Services, we continue to expand our services to meet the
growing needs of our tristate community, providing special
expertise in Cardiology, Maternity & Child Services, a Level III
NICU, a Center of Excellence designation for our Bariatric Clinic,
a Level II Trauma Center, and a newly renovated 32-bed
Rehabilitation Hospital. The physicians, nurses and staff at our
350-bed hospital are committed to providing the highest quality
care with compassion and integrity.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, for various
positions including competitive salary, excellent benefit package
and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability
to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO
medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition
reimbursement, student loan assistance, and employee discount
program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high
quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in
the unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration
with other members of the management team, the CNC directs,
monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established
policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and
models a commitment to the organization s vision/mission/values to
support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes
that contribute to overall departmental performance.
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate,
evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality, patient-centered
- Exercises judgement and provides direction regarding patient
care assignments using established policies/procedures.
- Operationalizes evidence-based practices to enhance patient
safety and quality outcomes.
- Supports the achievement of internal/external benchmarks,
accreditations, and designations.
- Ensures compliance with all policies, procedures, and
- Ensures equipment maintenance is performed regularly and
according to regulatory and/or accreditation standards.
- Assists with admission and discharge processes to ensure
efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
- Participates in the ongoing assessment of the quality of
patient care services provided in the unit, in collaboration with
other members of the management team. Qualifications
Certifications and Licensure:
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the
state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in
accordance with law and regulation.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Preferred:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
- Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI) Education and
- Associate Degree in Nursing or RN Diploma (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- 1+ years applicable experience required Notice
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: asn, care unit, ccu, coronary, intensive care
unit, mhb, nurse clinical, registed, staff nurse, surgical
Keywords: Del Sol Medical Center, El Paso , Med/Surg Clinical Nurse Coordinator, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!