Rehabilitation Registered Nurse PRN
Company: Las Palmas Medical Center
Location: El Paso
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
About Las Palmas Medical Center
Palmas Medical Center offers comprehensive services and special
Emergency Room Medicine (Level III Trauma), Cardiology, Women?s
& Delivery, Neonatal Intensive Care, Neuroscience, Pediatric care,
Wound Care Management. Las Palmas Medical Center is also the only
Transplant Center in the Region. Las Palmas Rehabilitation Hospital
separate facility with newly renovated patient rooms, exercise
cafeteria. The physicians, nurses and staff at our 325-bed facility
committed to caring for our community with compassionate, quality
We offer an excellent total
compensation package, for various positions including competitive
excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits
participation of 401k. We believe in our team and your ability to
work with us. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic
POSITION SUMMARY:--The RN Staff Nurse provides direct nursing care
in accordance with established policies and procedures of Las
PalmasMedicalCenter and the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners.-- In
collaboration with the patient, the patient's family, and other
members of the Health Care Team, the clinical RN assesses, plans,
implements, evaluates and coordinates treatment plans.--ESSENTIAL
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing
- Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality
- Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is
supportive of quality patient care through effective use of
resources and personnel.
- Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in
relationships with internal and external customers.
- Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the
patients right to privacy by protecting confidential
- Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on a total
assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documents patient response; monitors and
recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes
appropriate action based on assessment of the
patient.Qualifications REQUIRED LICENSURE AND/OR
CERTIFICATION:Current RN licensure in Texas, BCLS certified, NLN
Medication Exam.--REQUIRED EDUCATION:--------Minimum College:
Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN.--REQUIRED
EXPERIENCE:None---- -- -- -- ----PREFERRED EDUCATION, LICENSURE,
CERTIFCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary
to transfer physician's orders.
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family,
internal and external partners needs.
- ACLS certification within 6 months of----employment
- Rehab Nursing experience preferred
- Effective communication skills, both orally and written
- Computer skills needed
- Ability to manage a team and work with others within a team to
ensure quality patient care.
- Strong problem solving skillsNotice Our Company?s recruiters
are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and
we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking--.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Las Palmas Medical Center, El Paso , Rehabilitation Registered Nurse PRN, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!